Thursday, November 12, 2009

What's Hot - What's Not Wednesday (ur...Thursday)

Decided to join in on a meme I stumbled on: What's Hot/What's Not Hot Wednesdays Though technically it's not Wednessday anymore.

HOT


A trip to Austin with no kids...first trip we've taken without any children since our oldest was born.

HOT

My husband, who came up with the idea at the spur of the moment early last week, arranged for his parents to take the kids, etc. etc...

HOT

My in-laws for taking the kids. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

HOT

The Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center. It's GORGEOUS! Check out the picture my husband took below.




HOT

Stumbling on the same little Mexican restaurant we had eaten at but forgotten the name of during our last trip to Austin (Curras Grill), and feasting on unique food the kids would have turned their nose up at.

NOT

The parking at Curras. They really need more parking...though I suppose it does keep the place from getting overcrowded.

HOT

Google maps on I-phone. Saved us from much mis-direction, traffic jams, and other frustration.

HOT BECAUSE IT'S NOT HOT

The weather! It's been wonderfully NOT HOT and NOT COLD! It's been gorgeous!

NOT


My living room, bedroom, bathroom, etc. They're a disaster. No, you can not see pictures.

NOT

Spending too much time promoting my site and not enough time creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment