Thursday, July 22, 2010

Aloha Friday - Art Memes

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Every Friday (well, ok, almost every Friday) I ask a simple question for you to answer--nothing that requires a lengthy response. 

Here's my question....
I'm looking for some art related Mr. Linky or other meme on family friendly blogs...especially any kids arts or craft related memes.  Know of any?  Please share!  Don't know of any?  Then share your favorite meme of any sort other than Aloha Friday...cause you know, I already know about that one.  :-)
Please leave your answer in a comment below.  And, if you have a blog and would like to post your own question you can leave your link at An Island Life.

6 comments:

  1. Must Have Monday with http://measamommy.com

    or Way Back Wednesday or Wordless Wednesday {not sure where those originated tho!}

    I host a blog hop on fridays http://littlebgcgreviews.blogspot.com

    Top 3 Thursday with Kelly's Avenue!

    Okay that's all I can think of for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there used to be at least one or two kid craft memes, but I can not think of what they are anymore. Aside from Wordless Wednesday and Aloha Friday, I also participate in Dear Kid Saturday from CutestKidEver. I also recently started Tuesday Tales.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do not know about the family family. I think most of them are. Love the Wordful Wednesday one and Wordless Wednesday. I think the wordful is more family friendly of the two. You can find the link on My Yard and Garden blog(my Garden Link is on my side bar) this week. I played it there.
    My AF link for you

    ReplyDelete
  4. There use to be a Friday project one.

    Have a great Friday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/can-you-tap-a-500-word-text-in-6-seconds/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry I don't know of one, but you could do a google/blog search.

    I'm not sure I have a favorite meme...I like most of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite memes is Wordless Wednesday at 5 Minutes for Mom.

    http://atticgirl.blogspot.com/2010/07/aloha-friday-thermostat.html

    ReplyDelete