Thursday, July 15, 2010

Aloha Friday - Help Me Pick New Business Cards

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday!   With Aloha Friday I ask a simple question for you to answer--nothing that requires a lengthy response. 

For this Aloha Friday I wanted to ask your help with something.  Zazzle has a 50% off coupon on business cards, and I was going to get some new business cards my shop. But I'm pulling my hair out over design details...little nit-picky things that drive me nuts!

Here's a couple versions I'm considering...

Version 1 

Version 2
 
 OK, so here's my question (or questions)....
Title in all caps, or not?  Blue background in the center "square" or not?  And which tag line at the bottom do you like better (or, share another tag line idea).  Any other suggestions appreciated too! 
 Thanks!  Oh, and though I know you'ld help me out anyways, I'm giving an extra entry in my current giveaway for answering this. :-)  And if you have a blog and would like to post your own Aloha Friday question, you can go over to An Island Life and add your post to her linky list!

1 comment:

  1. Title: I think it should be www.ScribblePrints.com
    All caps just doesn't look right to me.
    I like the white not blue background in the center square. I think the yellow shows up better against the white and there is getting to be a little too much blue.
    Tag Line: Fun, Personalize Gifts for the Whole Family!
    People search for personalized gifts and all caps makes it stand out better.

    ReplyDelete