Monday, April 4, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party - 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


Hello everyone, and welcome to my Blog Party Post. The Ultimate Blog Party is a huge blog hop hosted by 5 Minutes for Mom, and I thought I'd join in!

I'm an artist and this blog is mainly about my art and the products I sell through Zazzle and CafePress. Zazzle and CafePress are both print on demand shops where people can buy products like posters and t-shirts and cards printed with artist designs.  Nothing is printed until someone buys it, which makes it free for artists to sell their work there.

My artwork mainly falls mainly into a couple categories:

Scribbleprints
These are pieces that start quite literally as 
scribbles, but when I'm done become fun 
pictures and wild designs.  Here's a few examples:

Lady Red print
This is my favorite design...you can
see more products with my Red Lady
at My Zazzle Shop
and My CafePress Shop.

Pierced print
There's a story about this design...you can read it here
See products with my Pierced design
at My Zazzle Shop
and My CafePress Shop

Baby's First Christmas Ornament ornament

So many baby items are pastel...I thought I'd do
something different with this Tribal Toes
design which you can find 
at My Zazzle Shop
and My CafePress Shop.





Funny Desings
Then I also have designs which reflect my humor.
A lot of these are inspired by my experience
raising my three precious boys.
Sleep Deprived Parent Bag bag
This one I thought up when I was in the throes
of 4 am feedings.  See products with this design
at My Zazzle Shop
and My CafePress Shop.


Inner Child Poster print
This design was just rattling around in my head
until I had to do something with it.
See products with my Inner Child design
at My Zazzle Shop
and My CafePress Shop.


Apple sticker

I also have started dabbling in water color....I've only added one water color design to my shops, an apple, but I have plans to do more.  

Thanks for stopping by my party post!  I hope you'll take a look around.  As well as sharing about my art and my shops here, I also occasionally post thoughts about art and creativity and share my kids art and ideas for exploring art with kids.   And I have some great free printables and graphics to share with you all.


Join me on 

2 comments:

  1. I was checking to see if I was following you!! Turns out I wasn't so now I'm your new follower :)

    Enjoy the party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watercolors and look forward to seeing more of your creations of such.

    ReplyDelete